- Self-Generation of new Corporate Clients for the Company and managing the relationships.
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision making abilities
- Ability to interface with senior executives
- Presentation and demonstration of relevant products and services to potential clients as part of the sales effort.
- Consistent achievement of client acquisition targets as defined in line with overall company strategy.
- Analysis of client requirements and formulation of suitable solution, features and specifications.
- Comprehensive performance reporting on business development initiatives including the preparation of customer call reports and weekly activity reports
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Female only
- A bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years’ experience using formal sales capture processes
- Have a Strong strategic focus
- Be results-driven, innovative and committed to high standards of performance.
- Be highly adaptable, creative, and used to delivering results in a dynamic and fluid working environment.
- Be able to leverage their experience to rapidly assume a wide range of responsibilities and make decisive and tangible contributions to the Organization.
- Applicants must be comfortable negotiating change, taking responsibility, and making complex strategic and operational decisions.
- Applicants must demonstrate integrity and high personal ethical standards;
- Be highly numerate, analytical and detailed focused
- Be strongly committed to business development.
To apply click here: http://jobsngr.com/talentscout/job/6/experienced-female-sales/business-development