GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Contributes to the company’s mission, vision, and values by greeting visitors and staff with a friendly, helpful demeanor both in person and over the phone; assists in coordinating job applicants and keeping visitors informed; operates independently as well as cooperatively; maintains professional and effective working relationships with teammates; and demonstrates knowledge and skills necessary to support the entire business.
SUPERVISOR: Business Office Manager
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Answers multi-phone lines with ability to manage more than one call at once.
- Transfer calls and take messages in a manner so that communication is accurate, complete and in a timely manner.
- Directs applicants and visitors, and tends to their comfort while waiting, in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Keeps reception area neat, comfortable and welcoming throughout the day (ensures coffee/water is available, etc.).
- Checks all incoming people (applicants, visitors, vendors, etc.).
- Assists applicants with registration (offline or online)
- Communicates a positive and caring attitude towards applicants, visitors, peers, and other staff members.
- Assists with general office duties (e.g. receiving/distributing mail, copying, typing, filing, etc.) as needed.
- Assists admitting staff with creating and prepping charts.
- Responds to changes in the work schedule as necessary.
- Demonstrates ability to perform work in an accurate and timely manner.
- Accepts additional work as needed and assists with ongoing projects.
- Recognizes duties that need to be completed though not directly designed and regularly helps others.
- Other duties as assigned based on business operational needs.
Must reside on the Island (Our office is located at Victoria Island)
Salary is 30,000 will increase based on performance
How to apply: send email to [email protected]