First Bank of Nigeria Insurance is a limited liability company licensed to transact Insurance businesses in Nigeria. The Company is jointly owned by FBN Holdings Plc (65%) and the Sanlam Group,
one of the largest financial institutions in South Africa (35%) and it officially commenced operations on the 1st September 2010.
First Bank of Nigeria Insurance is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer
Location: Abuja and Port Harcourt
- Maintain detailed knowledge of new and existing products by liaising with colleagues;
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with clients, primarily insurance brokers and insurance representatives of different corporate clients;
- Present new products and promote them through regular visits and frequent communication with existing clients, prospects and insurance brokers;
- Increase the profitability of the company by cross selling FBN Insurance’s products and service to existing clients.
- Document and report on performance against agreed sales targets, sometimes including monitoring the performance of other sales staff;
- Ensure compliance with Insurance regulatory institutions;
- Deliver good customer service by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from clients.
- Ensure that target set in terms of gross premium, premium collected, customer acquisition and repeat businesses from existing accounts.
- Assist in the preparation of annual sales plans and strategies to enable the team achieve targeted growth objectives.
- Maintain adequate records of all business performance management data.
- Maintain strong interdepartmental relationships with relevant units and follow up on transaction processing to ensure customer instructions are attended to promptly and efficiently.
- Join the Relationship Manager to attend client engagements to present the companyâ€™s product and services offerings thereby increasing the brand awareness and customer base.
Academic Qualification and work experience:
- Minimum of First Degree in any discipline
- Relevant professional certification will be an advantage
- 2-4 years experience preferably in customer service or Insurance
Technical Competencies / Knowledge
- Knowledge of Insurance Products/Services.
- Knowledge of FBN Insurance Policies and Procedures
Technical Competencies / Skills
- Selling Skills.
- Negotiation Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Planning & Organizing
- Business Writing Skills
Competencies / Behavioral Abilities
- Attention to details
- Customer Focus
- Discretion & Confidentiality
- Result Oriented
- Influencing Skills
- Probing Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below
Application Deadline: 2016-07-11