Our Client, a first generation Nigerian bank seeks to recruit self motivated, Intelligent, Young, articulate, dynamic and experienced professionals with integrity for the position of Relationship Management officers (RMO) nationwide.
Job Title: Relationship Management Officers (RMO)
- Continuously source for new business opportunities and deposit liability generation Identify customer needs and proactively seek to provide product/services to meet the identified needs.
- Review applications for credit facility and make appropriate recommendations.
- Manage assigned credit portfolio and monitor the quality of existing credit relationship on a continuous basis.
- Analyze and screen applications for credit, based on the Bank’s credit risk procedures Initiate and carry out recovery actions on non-performing credit facilities on assigned accounts.
- Regularly contact customers via telephone calls and physical marketing visits to obtain feedbacks on service quality and customers satisfaction levels.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the BDM or Supervisor.
- Good Marketing Skill Proficiency in MS Office – Excel spread sheet, power point etc.
- Liability generation Credit Knowledge.
- Analytical Skill Basic Banking knowledge
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Good customer solving skills
- Good documentation and record keeping
- Good reading and listening skills
- A good Bachelor degree or HND only (minimum of Second Class Lower or Lower Credit)
- NYSC Certificate or exemption letter
- Age: Not more that 32 years
- Interested candidates must have experience in the banking section
Application Closing Date
8th July, 2014
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online