Posted on :
17 Dec, 2009
17 Dec, 2009
Flour Mills Nigeria (FMN) group employs approximately 5,200 staff with diverse ethnic, cultural and religious backgrounds who work harmoniously together to deliver superior value to Nigerian consumers nationwide.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals, interested in challenging and fulfilling career to fill in the following position
Shift Manager – Ref: SM/GPC 02
– Has the responsibility for managing efficiently and effectively, available resources (Man, Machines & Materials) in the production of good quality pasta.
– Plan and develop systems and procedures that will improve the quality and efficency of the factory
– Manage and maintain a well trained/discipline workforce that will deliver consistent output.
– The Ideal Candidate must be an individual with a ‘can do attitude’ and hands on approach, the candidate must possess a degree and/ or HND in chemical engineering, food technology or related field.
– A good team player with excellent people management skills and firm temperament to manage a shift crew of 50 men.
– A minimum of 5 years experience in supervisory management position is required.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their detailed resume and copies of credentials, with one recent passport photograph to
[email protected] and /or by post to
The HR Manager
P.M.B 12845 Marina,
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.