Nachitech Oilfield Supplies and Services Limited – Drilling and production are tough-and getting tougher. But Nachitech makes it easier by helping you focus on the job at hand. Nachitech Oilfield Supplies & Services Company provides total wellsite support, production and logistical services to oil and gas operators all over Nachitech Oilfield Supplies & Services CompanyWest Africa, North Africa and Middle East.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Program (GTP)
Graduate Trainee Program (GTP) affords talented young graduates to build a mutually rewarding career within Nachitech Oilfield Supplies and Services Company.
- Prospective candidates should be able to demonstrate the following attributes: Talent, ambition and enthusiasm to be the best.
- Strong passion for excellence.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good problem-solving focus, with a great appetite for learning.
They also must possess the following:
- A minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in any of the following disciplines: Engineering (Materials, Chemical, Petroleum, Electrical/Electronics, Process, Industrial and Oil and Gas) Geology, Geophysics, Petro-Physics Industrial Chemistry, Chemistry Finance, Accounting (ACCA, ACA) Economics
Job Title: Procurement/Logistic Manager
- Devise and employ fruitful sourcing strategies
- Discover the most profitable suppliers and initiate business partnerships
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize details of orders and deliveries
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure the clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Anticipate unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Proven working experience as a procurement manager
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analysing data
- 2-5 years working experience
- HND or Bachelor’s degree, additional Certificate is an added advantage
- Computer literate
250,000 – 300,000/Month
Job Title: Accountant
Job Duties and Tasks for:
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Provide internal auditing services for the Company
- Investigate bankruptcies and other complex financial transactions and prepare reports summarizing the findings.
- Appraise, evaluate, and inventory real property and equipment, recording information such as the property’s description, value, and location.
They also must possess the following:
- Higher National Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent, Additional certificate is an added advantage.
- Min of 2 years experience.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Application Closing Date
28th September, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume via company’s email:[email protected]