Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we’ve grown into one of the world’s most successful consumer goods companies. We’re one of the largest consumer goods companies in the world, in one of the fastest-moving and demanding industries around. Our brands are a familiar part of daily life for millions. And each and every one of them brings bigger, more complicated challenges. How can our products make people healthier? How can we help people feel better about themselves? How do we enhance the environment and communities around us? How can we improve the lives of people everywhere? As a graduate trainee, this will mean challenge, freedom and responsibility like you’d never believe.
Unilever Future Leaders Programme (UFLP) 2013
Job Title: ULFP – Nigeria – Human Resources
Function: HR / HR Management
- Human Resources is about creating a winning organisation: generating outstanding business performance through the development of people and teams. So how would you do this? What will you do? Wherever in the business you work, you’ll be building up experience of culture change, employee relations, leadership development and much more, getting an up close and personal view of HR at Unilever.
Who is it for?
- We need people who are insightful and inspired to make a difference in developing our people and the organisation skills and capabilities required to be a winning business. You need to be passionate about people and confident in your ability to influence others.
What to expect
- A real job from day one: The program focuses on building leadership capability and accelerating your development. And from the moment you join, you’ll be doing a real job. One that will provide insight to the business, continually test and develop your skills, and make a genuine contribution to our business. You’ll also be involved on every level. As you develop, the roles get more challenging which can mean managing larger budgets, bigger brands or more people.
- Support and empowerment: We’ll support you every step of the way to senior management but much of your progress will be up to you. You’ll need to be focused and ambitious to get where you want, identifying opportunities and taking responsibility for your own development.
- Career possibilities: As you progress, you gain more experience and responsibilities as part of our HR business partnering team or in one of our HR expertise teams.
Who should apply?
- Degree Requirement – Bachelors degree in any discipline.
- CGPA not less than 3.0 on a scale of 5 or its equivalent.
- Not more than 26 years by Dec 2013.
- Work experience of 1year or less.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Would you enjoy working with a wide range of people, across a variety of functions?
- Do you enjoy being part of a team and leading one (with all the responsibility that entails)?
- Do you enjoy managing complicated projects, with demanding deadlines and budgets as well as creative challenges?
- Do you get a thrill from winning?
- Are you motivated to develop yourself with fast pace to become one of Unilever’s future leaders?
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: When the page opens, click on “Search Openings”, select Nigeria from theCountry dropdown box and click Search, then click ULFP – Nigeria – Human Resources