An international Multinational company now in Nigeria is currently recruiting fresh graduate and administrative officers for immediate employment in the head office and other branches in Lagos, Oyo, and Ogun state, Nigeria.
- Our Graduate Trainee Scheme is designed to equip fresh Graduate with requisite skills necessary to assume leadership roles and be exposed to activities in all the Strategic Business Units within our organisation in Lagos.
- Administrative officers are responsible for every administrative work in the office.
- Responsible for placing top talents with top companies.
- Responsible for finding the talents using a range of methodologies.
- Will be developing existing relationships with candidates.
- Maintaining the companies database and organizing consultants schedules.
- Schedule, plan and initiate meetings.
- And other duties assigned.
- Ability to think indicatively, pay attention to detail and seek continuous improvement.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- High level of integrity and transparency, Dedication of time and knowledge.
- Effective time management skills.
- Minimum Second Class Lower degree OR HND in any discipline.
- Analytical minded and be a fast learner.
- Confident and possess leadership skills.
- Intelligent don’t confuse with academic.
- Must be hardworking, diligent and trustworthy.
- Must be ready to be part of a team and work with a team to meet tight schedules.
- Must be able to handle a tough fast environment.
Method for application:
For either of the positions, forward a detailed cv to
Application deadline: 20th March