GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE Oil & Gas is looking to recruit a Lead Contract Performance Manager. Reporting operationally to the Project Manager and functionally supported by the Commercial Director, the job holder is responsible for providing commercial leadership and direction within a multi discipline subsea project, sharing responsibility for the contractual and financial delivery of the project in accordance with the execution and financial plan.
- Facilitate the bid handover and booking process and ensure that the necessary commercial information is understood and disseminated to the extended project team.
- Establish and maintain the project variation control system and managing negotiations in line with contract
- Ensure compliance with the project specific contractual administration requirements.
- Provide advice, assistance and guidance to management, project managers and functions on project specific
- Manage the invoicing process ensuring that the project maintains the best possible free cash flow.
- Ensure commercial risks are identified and managed across the project scopes of work by controlling the overall
project risk and opportunity review and reporting process.
- Accurately manage the project cost status and reporting and advising on variances, risks and corrective actions
affecting the overall project estimate to complete.
- Co-ordinate and support periodic client and internal reporting and performance presentations.
- Ensure a project sourcing plan and timeline is established with the support of Sourcing function and ensure that
related commercial and contractual risks for key subcontracts and major purchases are being mitigated and
opportunities are managed.
- Manage and support the formulation and negotiation of project contractual claims and counter claims. Support the handover process to the base organisation at project completion.
- Deputise for the Project Manager as required.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, or, other relevant legal, commercial, energy related degree.
- Substantial contract management experience in a construction project environment.
- Proven track record in contributing to the improvement of project profitability, cash flow and control of
commercial risk in previous roles.
- Commercially, financially and contractually aware with good communication, inter-personal and negotiation skills.
- Strong commercial leadership skills with proven capability of working in a matrix environment and of leading by
- Willing to work at a detail level.
Apply on GE official website