The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: General Manager Transport
Function/Domain: Materials/Logistics/Supply Chain Management/Procurement
Position available for: Expatriate
- Responsible for getting the Dangote products in the right quantities, to the right locations all at the right time.
- In charge of the day to day operations of the transport department. Efficiently managing a team of drivers and vehicles.
- Responsible for all of the dispatching, routing, and tracking of delivery vehicles. Dispatching Dangote products to national and international destinations.
- Ensuring company compliance of all transport policies, legislation and procedures to do with tachograph
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Transport and Logistics.
- Master’s Degree with specialization in Transport and Logistics.
- Minimum of 25 years of related experience with at least 15 years specific experience in transport.
- Able to operate effectively in a high volume service driven transport operation
- Strong understanding of current transport system, concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Strong organizing and time management skills
- Good interpersonal relationship skills and communication, prese
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online