Posted on :
4 Dec, 2009
4 Dec, 2009
Globacom Nigeria Ltd is a leading telecommunication company, Since it launched its services on August 29, 2003, has been at the forefront of revolutionary changes in the GSM sector in Africa.
Globacom Limited is seeking to hire high flying professionals in marketing to fill the following vacant position in West Africa.
Position: Postpaid Usage & Retention Manager
POSTPAID USAGE & RETENTION MANAGER Ref: PPURM
• Establish MIS, market feedback process for informed decision-making, tracking performance of products against control groups.
• Carry out analysis of trends (usage, outstanding, credit limit, ARPU), penetration level of various services, tracking unique users, below averages users with a view to identifying opportunities for growth.
• Drive marketing programs and launch promotional offers and tariff plans to targeted-segments.
• Develop retention module consisting of proactive and reactive measures.
• 3 – 4 years of relevant experience in product management in a telecom company
• Bachelor’s degree In Business Management, Engineering or any other relevant disciplines
• Possession of post qualification degree in business management will be added advantage
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong Interpersonal skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel and SQL/Microsoft Access
• Knowledge of BI Tools is required for Head Analytic and Research
Method of Application:
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume with a passport photograph if possible (quoting the relevant references for the Vacancy to: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 15th December, 2009.