Globacom Limited is Nigeria’s Second National Operator providing world class services in GSM, Fixed, Broadband and Gateway of its business units. These services have been further strengthened by the operations of the Glo 1 submarine cable which provides broadband service. In order to strengthen its sales team, Globacom is seeking the services of seasoned, dynamic and proactive persons who have the requisite qualification and experience to function as salesmen.
Job Title: Salesmen
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from recognized universities.
- MBA or other post – graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience in a related or large sales environment at senior management level.
- Knowledge of the telecommunication sector, FMCG or similar background. Knowledge of Microsoft office software.
- Seek out new sales account in allocated areas in order to maximize sales revenue and meet corporate objectives.
- Identify, qualify, present and close contract on sales of services to enterprises. Retain customers on the network.
- Maintain and grow existing sales account.
- Ensure good client relations.
- Implement sales plan.
- Monitor trade channels to achieve target and monitoring of competitive activities.
- Manage and develop sales dealers, distributors and sales support staff.
Method of Application:
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume, possibly with a scanned passport photograph, latest November 1, 2011 to [email protected]
Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted