Globacom Limited is Nigeria’s Second National Operator in GSM, Fixed, Broadband and Gateway services with subsidiaries in Nigeria, Republic of Benin, Ghana and other West African countries; It has also launched the commercial services of Glo 1 submarine cable, which will revolutionize the data services in and out of all West African Countries to the rest of the world.
Are you a Sales person in the Public Sector or a civil servant with transferrable skills and passion for Sales in the Telecommunication Sector? Do you have what it takes to lead or work in a team? If your response is in the affirmative, you are the candidate we are looking for in GLOBACOM.
Globacom Nigeria is expanding its business in Nigeria and requires experienced Public Sector Team Leads (Relevant relationship with decision makers of the local environment and understanding of the language of the location applied for are essential).
Job Title: Public Sector Sales Executive
Ref Code: PSSE)
Locations: (Osogo, Ado-Ekiti, Ilorin, Benin, Lokoja, Akure, Abeokuta, Yenagoa, Umuahia, Calabar, Uyo, Asaba, Enugu, Abakaliki, Awka, Lafia, Sokoto, Birnin-Kebbi, Dutse, Kastina, Kanom Gusau, Kaduna, Gombe, Maiduguri, Damaturu, Jos, Bauchi, Jalingo and Yola).
- A good first degree from a reputable university.
- Relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage
- 2 – 5 years relevant work experience in Public Sector Marketing
- Experience in Civil/Government Parastatals or relevant Agencies required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work individually and part of a team
- A good level of numeracy and computer skills
- Acting as a contracting between the company and its existing and potential markets
- Liaise with Government officials and determine their telecoms needs to make sales
- Gathering marketing and customer information.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Achievement of sales targets and objectives for the area of coverage.
Remuneration is competitive as obtainable in the Telecoms industryApplication Deadline
4th October, 2011
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should email their resume (stating preferred work locations and quoting reference as subject of the e-mail: e.g. PSSE – Maiduguri) with scanned passport sized photograph latest October 4, 2011 to [email protected]