Posted on :
26 May, 2010
Globacom Limited (or GLO) is a Nigerian multinational telecommunications company headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria. GLO is a privately owned telecommunications carrier that started operations on 29 August 2003. It currently operates in 4 countries in West Africa namely Nigeria, Republic of Benin, Ghana and Ivory Coast. Globacom Nigeria recruits:
VERTICAL SALES HEADS/SALES MANAGERS
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS – IRU AND CARRIERS – REF: SIB
DOMESTIC BUSINESS – ISPs AND TELECOMS – REF: SDB
RETAIL AND CHANNEL BUSINESS – ISPs AND SMBs – REF: SRB
• Minimum of BSC degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Social Sciences, or other relevant discipline
• Masters in Business Administration or other post graduate qualification will be an added advantage
• Proven experience in Enterprise Account Management
• Experience in Handling applications like Video conferencing, Telecomedicine, ERP Solutions would be an advantage
• Vertical Sales Head should have a minimum of 10 years and Sales Managers minimum of 5 years selling experience in products like Internet Bandwidth, IPLCs, Global VPNs and similar data products.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume with a passport photograph if possible (quoting the relevant references for the vacancy) within 14 days of this publication to: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.