Posted on :
4 Dec, 2009
4 Dec, 2009
Globacom is a fully indigenous Nigerian Telecommunication Company with a bouquet of services as the Second National Operator. Our vision is to be the largest and most successful telecommunication, entertainment and information solutions network in Nigeria and indeed Africa.
Globacom Nigeria Limited is seeking to hire high flying professionals in marketing to fill the following vacant position in West Africa.
Position: Prepaid Acquisition Manager
PREPAID ACQUISITION MANAGER Ref: PPAM
• Design and implement complete marketing programs including pricing strategy to tap various consumer segments.
• Identify distinct behavioral/psychographic segments and capitalizing on them by designing innovative products targeted at clearly defined segment.
• Develop scientific method to check the optimum utilization of S&D budget.
• Liaise with the sales team to plan for the expansion of distribution channels to ensure targeted growth and ROI
• Drive initiatives with sales team to improve the quality of customers acquired on the network
• 3 – 4 years of relevant experience in product management in a telecom Company.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any other related field
• Possession of a post qualification degree in business related field will be added advantage
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong Interpersonal skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel and SQL/Microsoft Access
• Knowledge of BI Tools is required for Head Analytic and Research
Method of Application:
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume with a passport photograph if possible (quoting the relevant references for the Vacancy to: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 15th December, 2009.