Golden Pasta Company Nigeria Plc invites applications to fill the following positions:
1.) Total Productive Maintenance Manager
Job Reference: TPM 12
Department: Golden Pasta CompanyDuties
- Drive the implementation of TPM best practise master plan
- Establish and monitor the company loss and waste structure and drive continous improvement projects.
- Drive 5S and good house keeping in the entire factory
- Drive focused improvement programme
- Support product quality through full implementation of TPM quality maintenance pillar activities.
- Support Safety, Health and Environment through full implemention of TPM safety, health and environment pillar activities.
- B.Sc/HND in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 SSCE credits including English Language and Mathematics
- Minimum of 5 years past qualification experience in similar position in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills.
Remuneration: Competitive and well above industry average.
Deadline: 20th March, 2012
Click here to apply online
2.) Fleet Manager
Job Reference: FM 12
Department: Golden Pasta Company
- Ensure all vehicles in the fleet are tracked by GPS and movements monitored
- Ensure all preventive and curative maintenance procedures are carried out as outlined by policy.
- Ensure compliance with government regulations on vehicle safety and standards.
- Monitor fuel consumption for all vehicles par Nigeria.
- Liaising with government agencies in relation to transportation NPF, FRSC,VIO.
- B.Sc/HND in Mechanical Engineering/Transport Technology.
- 5 SSCE credits including English Language and Mathematics.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar job preferably in a Haulage/logistics environment.
- Good communication/interpersonal skills.
Click here to Apply Online