Bristow Helicopters(Nigeria) Nigeria is the provider of offshore aviation services to the Nigerian oil and gas sector: We have consistently run a Cadet Pilot Training Program for over three (3) decades, successfully producing Nigerian pilots. We operate across Southern Nigeria with operational bases in Port Harcourt and Lagos.
Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cadet Pilot
- Becoming a part of an exclusive crop of professionals – Helicopter Pilots. If you make it through the selection process and upon successful completion of the training program, you will have the opportunity to join a Nigerian company with a global foot print.
- A minimum of five (5) Credits in W.A.S.C.E
- A Bachelor degree (minimum of 2nd Class) from a recognized university or;
- A Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL Airplane or Helicopter).
- Must be of Nigerian nationality
- Not more than 28 years old
- Should be able to demonstrate a keen interest and knowledge of aviation
Application Closing Date
Monday 16th February, 2015.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will not be acknowledged and subsequently invited. Previous applicants need not apply.