At RS Hunter, we believe our clients have the resources, what we do is to galvanise, advice, and partner with our clients to understand the peculiarities of their businesses and then offer the best HR solutions and strategies that work.Our objective is to focus on creating an overall people driven value through training, expert HR advisory services and value enhancement to our clients in small business medium sector range while providing support to larger organisations in the areas of recruitment and executive selection
RS Hunter Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Cashier
- The Cashier will provide assistance in the administration of the day-to-day operations of the Accounts function and duties; also in performing a variety of support duties as assigned.
- Responsible for processing cash and cheque payments, issuing receipts, handling cash etc.
- Assists in the process of purchases and returns.
- Process all Imprest Reimbursements, IOUs etc.
- Processing transactions is the bulk of a cashier’s duties. This includes telling customers the amount of their purchases, accepting funds, processing sales into the register or computer system and Cashiers often accept cash, check, credit or debit cards as needed
- Assists in making Statutory Payments
- Protect the company’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Responsible for handling the cheque requisition process
- Responsible for the Petty cash/cash advance requisition process
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Provide associated administrative support functions in connection with the filing of financial documents.
- Carry out other support functions as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of 1 year prior work experience in Accounting and/or Finance
- Effective oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office tools;
- Detail & Result orientation;
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy;
- High analytical ability;
- Numerical skills;
- Ability to work under pressure
Application Closing Date:
9th September, 2014
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: [email protected] using Job Title as the subject of the mail.