Workforce Management Centre – Our client, a leading Commercial Bank, is currently recruiting suitably and qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent (DSA)
- As a Direct Sales Agent, you will be responsible for opening and managing new accounts.
Identify and understand the need of the Customer.
- Ensure Customer profile falls within focus segment i.e Blue, Silver or SME.
- Sell the Banks Products proactively to new/prospective customers.
- Obtain relevant documents on all Bank products sold, e.g. identity document, business registration documents etc
- Ensure accuracy of all bank forms and documents executed by the Customer.
- Ensure timely processing of all initiated Customer transactions, with specific emphasis on account opening and cheque book issuance.
- Update call memo on a daily basis.
- Ensure assigned sales target and budgets are met.
- Participate in tactical sales/marketing activities.
- Ensure timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to Direct Sales Manager.
- Participate in weekly/monthly sales performance review meetings.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities, budget achievements and cross-sell referrals.
- Cross-sell opportunities identified should be referred to the Direct Sales Manager.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Not more than 35years Old.
- B.Sc/HND in any relevant discipline (No third class /pass)
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Both Male or female is fine
Qualified candidates would be considered if they are resident in any of the following locations: Ipaja, Abule Egba, Egbeda, Agege, Oko-Oba, Osolo Way, Ikotun, Okota, Ejigbo, Ladipo Mushin, Akoka, Shomolu, Tejuosho, Lawanson, Aguda, Surulere, Gbagada, Oshodi, Ojuwoye, Maryland, MMA, Ikeja City Mall, Ikeja, Allen Avenue, Toyin Street, Ogba, Alausa, Oba Akran, Ojodu, Ketu, Ikorodu, Ogudu, Orile-Coker.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]with their qualification and Location as the subject of the mail. For example “B.Sc – Ikeja” or “HND – Yaba”.
- Only applicants who applied using the format above would be considered.
- Qualified candidates would be contacted and should be ready to resume this December 2016.