Posted on :
24 Jun, 2011
Nigeria LNG Limited is jointly owned by Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, It was incorporated as a limited liability company on May to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas LNG and Natural Gas Liquids NGLs for export. We are constantly looking for talented and motivated new employees who can contribute to the success of our company.
Reference Code: NSML/2011/004
Job Title: TRAINEE ELECTRICAL OFFICER
The appointee will be required to maintain electrical installations on board vessels and safely repair all electrical equipment as directed by the Chief Engineer.
The duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Repair electrical equipment
• Maintain integrity of electrical installations
• Monitor electrical insulations onboard the vessel
• Undertake fault-finding and repair electrical and electronic systems on board vessels
• Carryout any other electrical duties as required by the Chief Engineer.
The right person should:
• Possess a Higher National Diploma in Electrical/Electronics, or Mechanical Engineering or Physics obtained at a minimum of Upper Credit.
• No experience required but knowledge of marine electrical installations onboard a vessel is an added advantage.
• Be a good team player with ability to work in a multicultural environment
• Be professional and able to carry out tasks with little supervision
• Not be more than 25 years old.
Method of Application
All interested applicants should visit CLICK HERE to visit nigerialng application portal. For new users, click on the ”Unregistered User” to fill in your personal detail before applying. All registered users should click on the link “Registered user“, fill in their user name and password before applying.