Procter & Gamble is a global company that provides consumer products in the areas of pharmaceuticals, cleaning supplies, personal care, and pet supplies.
Market Strategy and Planning Assistant-CBD00012363
Job Title: Market Stratgy & Planning Assistant
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Language: Proficiency in English is required
Assignment Duration: Full term
MS&P A&T Job Description
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
1) Shopper Based Design Program (SBD) administration. This covers
– Maintaining Customer database and tracking of stores.
– Preparing SBD standard booklet and planogram booklet and shipment to sales team
– Tracking program deliverables and communicating with sales team
– Verifying and analyzing Program data
– Owning Price reporting, tracking and update process for all West African Countries
– Analyzing prices and sharing report with team.
– Maintaining Price strategy database across brands.
– Managing interface with field sales team on pricing tracker
CORPORATE CHANNEL PROGRAMS.
– Tracking Channel results
– Managing Corporate merchandiser force ( Supermarket/ Wholesalers and Permanent merchandisers).
– Initiative tracking.
– Creating Customer database by channel
– Liaise with field Sales team for Data e.g. visibility data etc.
– Sharing of brand educational messages with selected customers.
CORPORATE BUDGET MANAGMENT
– Managing and Tracking Corporate Budgets
– Executing budget tracking and control process for all Corporate programs.
Partnering with Brand operations assistant in charge of sales materials;
– Ensure consistency in production/supply of all sales materials to the field
– Follow up with field sales team to ensure adequate supply and availability of sales materials.
– Managing Market strategy and planning interface with Brand operations team on production, shipment and tracking of sales materials.
Successful candidate will also be responsible for planning brand launch/sales meetings for sales team.
The requirement for this position is an OND only in any discipline. Note that Bsc. and HND holders will not be considered.
Note that: No previous experience is required. Successful candidates will be trained on the job
Job Sales/Customer Business Development
Job Type Standard