At the MacTay Group, we are driven by the belief that limitations are only a figment of the imagination and with commitment and the right team, anything is possible. We understand that when you are not willing to change, then what you can achieve is incremental, but when you are willing to change things, you open up an entire world of possibilities. This is why we constantly seek to innovate, evolve and all of our subsidiaries have been born from this belief.
MacTay Group is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Management Trainee
- The Management Trainee is expected to Gains knowledge and experience required to function in a management position under direction of experienced personnel.
- He is also Responsible for working alongside managers, accepting delegated responsibilities and duties with the goal of eventually becoming a management executive.
Essential Job Functions
- Receives training and performs duties in several departments such as Finance, Client Services, Sales, Operations, IT Solutions , Admin, HR , Legal, etc.
- Observes experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties.
- Receives training in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments and to provide greater promotional opportunities.
- Learns line and staff functions, operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices that affect each phase of the business.
- Sets performance goals and objectives with upper management.
- Monitors performance progress with management and key trainers.
- Minimum HND, B.Sc in any discipline.
- Must be hardworking, diligent and trustworthy.
- Must be ready to be part of a team and work with a team to meet tight schedules.
- Must be able to handle a tough fast environment.
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company.
- Be analytical minded and be a fast learner.
- Must be technology savvy, having proficiency in Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should apply below