Workforce Management Centre (WFMC) is a solution based business consulting firm with focus on providing solutions to help our clients bridge the gap between Strategy Development, Talent Acquisition, Strategy Execution and Organizational Performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Payroll Officer
- Responsible for performing variety of complex accounting functions in the preparation, processing, maintenance, verification and reconciliation of employee leave information, payroll/benefit records and payment of remittances.
- Payroll Administration
- Knowledge of HR information systems
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles related to payroll processing
- Computer Appreciation Skills
- Communication Skills (Written & Oral)
- Problem solving skills
- Documents & Records Keeping
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.A or B.Sc. degree in Accounting or Finance related / numerate discipline.
- At least one year experience in payroll management for a small or medium sized enterprise is required.
- Ability to manage payroll using a data management software or information system is an added advantage.