Graduate Recruitment Opportunity in a Leading Bank.
Our client, a leading bank with clear presence and visibility across Nigeria seeks qualified and resourceful graduates to join its entry level graduate programme. This entry level graduate programme will afford successful applicants the opportunity to fill a variety of positions with the objective of receiving the right level of functional capacity and skill required to support the management of the Institution as it continually strives towards achieving the organisation’s corporate & strategic objectives.
Nextzon Graduate Trainee Programme in a Leading Banking Institution
Reference Code: NXT_FI_Grad
Qualified graduates are encouraged to apply noting clearly the requirements stated below:
- Not more than 27 years by September 2012.
- Completed NYSC program with a valid certificate.
- Minimum of a first degree at second class division from a reputable University in Humanities, Banking & Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Law, Accounting or other related disciplines.
- Year of graduation should not be earlier than 2008
- General knowledge and Understanding of concepts of Business and financial risk management, customer service, operations and marketing.
- ability to work within a defined control/ risk management framework
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning
- Strong numeric Problem solving Skills
- Self Motivated, confident and result oriented
- Team player and adaptable to varying functional working areas.
- Proficiency in the use of business tools such as Microsoft Packages (MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint at a minimum)
Application Closing Date
21 August, 2012
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send their resumes (as an attachment) by email to: [email protected]
stating the above refernce code as the subject of the email while also including the reference code at the top right corner of their resumes.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.