AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is an established Microfinance Bank with its Head office situated at Ikeja, Lagos. It is a member of an International network of microfinance banks providing world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia and rapidly spreading out to other continents across the globe.
Due to our rapid growth and continuous success, we are seeking to recruit young, energetic and highly motivated graduates to join us.
At the moment we are seeking to fill in the Entry Level position below:
Job Title: Sales Client Advisers (Ref Code: SCA)
- Providing information about and active selling of the banks financial products
- Plan and carry out direct marketing activities to agreed budgets and sales volumes, within time scales.
- Responsible for conquering and maintaining customers for Savings, Term Deposits and Current Accounts
- Responsible for the growth of deposits.Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys
- Interaction with the Branches for support on raising deposits
- A strong passion for marketing. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Minimum educational level of B.Sc./HND
- Previous work experience in selling financial products (especially Deposits) would be an added advantage.
- Self driven, result oriented with a positive outlook
- Excellent communication with clients and colleagues
- Good relationship skills and team spirit
13th January, 2012
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their CV and Application letter as attached files to: [email protected] not later than Friday January 13th 2012.