At Tenaris, we are looking for individuals who are willing to take on challenges and work in a dynamic and high-performance environment. As a global organisation with operations around the world we value cultural diversity in our workforce. Wherever you will be working, whether it’s in one of our mills or commercial offices, you will be joining a company that will encourage your growth and support your professional development.
We are recruiting to fill the following position:
Job Title: Sales Representative Nigeria
Req Id: 41582
Aim of the Position:
- Sells products and services of the line under his/her responsibility according to annual sales target.
- Maintains regular relationships with clients (Engineering Companies) and owners (Oil Companies).
- Responsible for offer preparation and order execution of all Accessories and Threading Services business in Nigeria.
- Sells products and services of the line under his responsibility according to annual sales target.
- Maintains and increases technical and commercial regular relationships with Engineering Companies (clients) and owners (Oil Companies) to meet their requirements. Provides information on final quotation based on management requirements.
- Prepares Offers of ACC & Threading, obtaining cost, delivery, technical compliance, etc from the plant or third party, defining strategy for pricing and commercial approach.
- Executes orders of ACC & Threading, instructing the plant or third party to assure compliance with delivery schedules.
- Complies with Tenaris policies, procedures and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
- Protects from damage, theft or misuse the facilities, equipment and other physical resources assigned to his/her area.
Application Closing Date
2nd December, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online