PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) firms help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
In Sub-Saharan Africa, we’re the largest provider of professional services with offices in 26 countries and close to 8 000 people. This enables us to provide our clients with seamless and consistent service, wherever they’re located on the continent. Our in-depth knowledge and understanding of African operating environments enables us to put ourselves in our clients’ shoes and offer truly tailored Tax, Assurance and Advisory solutions to unique business challenges.
PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2014
Reference Number: 125-NIG00033
Department: Nigeria jobs and job templates
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- Your learning with us begins with a structured eight week induction course. This is the first element of a development framework that will help you build business awareness, technical, personal and management skills throughout your career.
- Self-directed, career-long training is a key feature of life here at PwC. The entire working environment is designed to empower you to learn.
- You will have access to a wealth of critical knowledge, such as best practices documentation and methodology tools.
- We will provide you with continuous on- the-job guidance, and you will acquire key knowledge about industries, business strategy and practical business issues faced by our clients through your daily experiences.
- Professional qualifications will play a vital role in your career. We will provide you with all the support and resources you need to excel in your professional exams.
- A coach who will play an important role in your career development will be made available to help you unlock your potentials, so that you can perform at your best..
- International development is a valuable development opportunity which our global network can provide .
- This provides you with the opportunity to spend a year or two gaining experience and fresh perspectives with one of the PwC firms around the world, or explore new cultures during short-term client assignments or training courses abroad.
- Fresh Graduate
- Completed NYSC
- Minimum of 2nd Upper Class Honours
- These positions are for our various Lines of Service
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online