Saipem (Eni) Contracting Nigeria Limited is recruiting fresh and experienced graduates to fill vacant positions in Saipem onshore and offshore business activities in Nigeria.
1.) Buyers (BYR)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- He/She shall be responsible for creating purchase orders and service orders under existing, valid contracts.
- Document contracting processes and communicate processes to vendors.
- Review standard contracts to ensure compliance with contracting policy prior to execution.
- Enter contract terms and conditions into SAP and other
- Procurement and Chain Supply Software’s
- Ensure proper handling of original contracts, support documentation and related files.
- Participate in internal self-audits of the contracting process.
- Prepare contracting activity reports.
- Participate in contract bid tenders and openings
- Explain contracting policies and procedures to Project
- Management Team.
- Draws up starting contract in line with company standard contract policy.
2.) Sub Contracts Engineer (SCE)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in achieving best value sourcing of subcontract services
- Ensure subcontractor compliance with contractual deliverables and obligations
- Involved in all Subcontract activities as detailed in Project Management System.
- Support Contract Administrators on subcontract invoicing matters
- Liaise with Legal Departments and Quality on qualifications to standard project terms and conditions
- Provide advice and support to Engineering & Technical
- Function regarding subcontracting strategy
- Issues periodic reports and/or on request on progress of activities.
- Interfaces the Project/Client needs with the Subcontractors duties
- Manages subcontractor progress, claims, variation orders in line with Project requirements/needs and Company guidelines.
3.) Expediter (EXP)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with vendors directly to ensure accurate and timely delivery of goods and Services to appropriate locations
- Inspections of goods upon delivery to ensure the level of quality and quantity as agreed in the Contracts are adhered to
- Provide an up-to-date information on progress report on procurement plan
- Support and validate the Vendor’s activities on the Electronic System (SAP)
- Provides feedback information on Vendors performance.
- Manages important procurement events connected with payment and progress (certificate) of supply, both with suppliers and the customer
- Manages penalties in cases of delays in PO obligations on the part of the supplier.
- Co-ordinates and control Vendor services in areas of Expediting, Inspection, and testing providing them with the company methodology, instruments and catalogued reports
- All applicants must-hold a University degree (Minimum of Second Class Upper Degree)
- Must not be more than 28 years of age
- 0 – 3 years of experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is mandatory.
- Knowledge of SAP software would be an added advantage
- Buyer & Expediter (Bachelor of Science degree is Mandatory)
- Sub Contracts Engineer ( Engineering Degree is Mandatory)
3rd April, 2012
Method of Application
Interested persons should forward their Resume
(Not more than 1 page) to: [email protected]
using The Job reference code as e-mail subject (E.g. Buyer (BYR).
Only short listed candidates shall be contacted for interviews