Obeezi Mall – Nigeria’s one stop online mall. Obeezi is your one-stop online shopping mall that offers best prices in Nigeria and an exceptionally easy and convenient shopping experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telesales / Customer Care Agent
- As a Telesales/Customer Service Agent, you will put customers at the center of your day, helping our customers with a range of products.
- We will make sure you are fully trained on everything we have to offer, so you can help our customers find the products that are right for them and can explain their various features and benefits.
- You’ll need to be flexible with your working hours.
- Building relationships, giving straightforward help, going above and beyond our customers’ expectations are all essential parts of a great service.
- You will be a true people-person, able to talk to customers in a friendly and welcoming way and can bring the attention to detail.
- Advising present or prospective customers by answering incoming calls, converting inquiries into sales and making outbound calls
- Calling customers to confirm orders, if phone numbers are not available, communicate with customer via mail and ensure he gives a response but if after three days and there is no response via phone calls and mail such order should be cancelled.
- Preparing list of products to be purchased confirmed order and updating procurement department
- Packing available items for delivery 30 minutes before close of work after items confirmed have provided/purchased from procurement department at the managing directors office.
- Processing customer orders and up-selling products based on identified customer needs.
- Following up on customer’s order and ensuring is been shipped and delivered in time.
- Ensuring our courier partner deliver item in time and remit us success delivery payment
- Maintaining quality service by following organization standards
- Replying and Converting inquiry on social media to sales
- Being the first point of contact for customers
- Identifying how we can best help customers in solving problems
- Sending daily report on work done and attaching all necessary excel sheet and documents
- Ensuring procurement department provide products (orders), if available make sure it been shipped but if not available after two days communicate with customer, give alternative options and converting it into sales.
- Carry out any other tasks assigned assign by Managing Director.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of BSC/HND.
- 1-2 years relevant experience.
- Must be female.
- Must be above average in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel and Presentation.
- Must be located around Surulere, Yaba, Sabo or Maryland.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]using the role as subject of mail.