Posted on :
8 Jun, 2011
8 Jun, 2011
You are welcome to the F12 “Diageo Pan African Early Career Programme” recruitment process.
For details on the Early Career Programme click: http://www.diageo-careers.com/Pages/PanAfricaGraduateProgramme-1.aspx
Who are we looking for:
• Graduates with minimum of a 2nd Class upper or equivalent
• Graduates with not more than 2 years post NYSC experience
• Talented , Ambitious , Enthusiastic & Young graduates who are striving to be the best
• Graduates with great energy and drive
• People excited about joining a dynamic, fast paced world leading business and delivering great results right from the start.
• Mobile people who are open to opportunities to work across Africa or other Diageo markets.
Qualified graduates should kindly apply by carefully following the guidelines below:
1. Log on to www.diageo.com/careers
2. Click on ‘Search and Apply’
3. Click on ‘Pan Africa Early Career Programme’ (You will be prompted to login or create an account if you don’t have one)
4. Click on ‘Search Openings’
5. In the Search Openings page select Guinness Nigeria (under Business Unit) and click search.
6. Select the stream of interest e.g.
§ GRADUATE IS – NIGERIA
§ GRADUATE PROCUREMENT – NIGERIA
§ GRADUATE FINANCE – NIGERIA (Open to graduates with degree in Finance or related discipline such as Economics, Accounting etc)
§ GRADUATE LEGAL – NIGERIA
§ GRADUATE SUPPLY – NIGERIA (Open to graduates with degree in Electrical Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Sciences & Technology ONLY)
§ GRADUATE HR – NIGERIA
§ GRADUATE MARKETING – NIGERIA
§ GRADUATE SALES – NIGERIA
7. Click on’ view job(s)’ to read the job details
8. Click on ‘Apply to job’ and follow the application process to submit application
Please ensure you fill every compulsory field during the application process.
Also note that the recruitment process will be in stages.
At each stage, applicants will receive a prompt/mail from Diageo on the status of their application. They are advised to check their mailbox regularly. Phone calls may be made where necessary.
The CLOSING DATE for submission of applications is 22nd June 2011
Kindly inform family and friends who meet the requirements.