Haladex Global Farm Limited is a renowned agricultural farm company specializing in livestock and crop productions. Our aim is to develop standard farm products to cater for the food need of the nation and to cater for the populace in a conducive working environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment;
- Developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations information; identifying and evaluating trends and options; choosing a course of action; defining objectives; evaluating outcomes.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trends; recommending system improvements.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Planning and maintaining work systems, procedures, and policies that enable and encourage the optimum performance of its people and other resources within a business unit.
- Interested Candidate must possess at least a second class upper in Business Administration or any management related field;
- Must have not least than three (5) years field experience in similar position with a reputable farm.
- Must be computer literate and.
- Must be between the age range 28-50 years.
- Membership of NIM/CIPM is an added advantage.
- Must possess inter-personal relationship and good monitoring skills.
- Must be able to manage team.
Job Title: Company Accountant
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Auditing financial information
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
- Analysing accounts and business plans
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Dealing with insolvency cases
- Negotiating the terms of business deals and moves with clients and associated organisations
- Meeting and interviewing clients
- Managing colleagues, workloads and deadlines
- Interested Candidate must possess at least a second class upper in Accounting and other related fields;
- Must have at least 3years experience in manufacturing related enterprise
- Must be proficient in use of Excel and other computer packages
- Possession of ACA/ACCA is an added advantage
- Must have knowledge of IFRS
- Must possess inter-personal relationship and good monitoring skills
Application Deadline: 29th July, 2016.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications (including mobile phone contact) and detailed resume/CV’s and cover letter to: [email protected]