Heineken International – Established in 1864 by the Heineken family, HEINEKEN has a long and proud history and heritage as an independent global brewer. We brew quality beers, build award-winning brands and are committed to enthusing consumers everywhere.
Today, Heineken is the number one brewer in Europe and the number three brewer by volume in the world. With recent acquisitions in Africa, India, Asia and Latin America, we are continuing to increase our presence within emerging markets, which will contribute to our ongoing growth.
The aim of Heineken International Graduate Programme is to attract, recruit and develop a pool of internationally mobile individuals with the potential, capability and ambition to become senior managers in HEINEKEN, whilst strengthening HEINEKEN’s position as a strong employer of choice globally.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Heineken International Graduate Programme
- The aim of the IGP is to develop a pool of internationally minded individuals with the potential and capability to become leaders within Heineken.
- Applicant, once on board will enjoy responsibility, development opportunities, training, coaching, travel and an environment that both stimulates intellectually and rewards high performance.
- Every year Heineken employs graduates directly into different roles across our business and through graduate recruitment schemes in some of our local markets, whilst some of these programmes have an international element, we have a specific programme for those focused on a long term international career listed below:
- Supply Chain
- Corporate Relations
Desired Skills and Experience
- A degree or will graduate by August 2016 (Preferably a Masters)
- No more than 2 years of professional work experience in their chosen function (voluntary/internships don’t count)
- At least 6 months gained abroad working, studying, or volunteering
- Speaks at least two languages (preferably three) in business fluency, one of which must be English
- A desire to live and work abroad
- Proven leadership skills
- Genuine interest in other countries and cultures
- Able to demonstrate their drive and desire to succeed
- Function specific requirements
- Fit the Heineken culture
- If applying to Finance, your degree needs to be in Finance, Economics, Business or a similar degree
- If applying for Marketing & Sales, your degree must be a MASTERS in business, economics, or commerce
- If applying for Procurement, your degree needs to be in business, financial, commercial, economic, or technical discipline
- If applying for Supply Chain, your degree needs to be in science or engineering
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online