Posted on :
14 Jul, 2009
14 Jul, 2009
Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited, part of the Bristow Group and the leading Helicopter Operator in Nigeria, is looking for potential personnel to fill the post of:
Bristow is the only aviation company in Nigeria that has consistently trained Nigerian Pilots over the past 30 years. Applications are invited from suitably qualified Nigerian Nationals for training as Helicopter Pilots.
The company will sponsor its selected candidates on a Pilot Training Scheme. Successful candidates will be employed as Pilots by Bristow in Nigeria.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Candidates should possess a minimum degree (2nd Class Lower Division) from a recognised university with at least one (1) year post N.Y.S.C. experience.
* Candidates with, or currently undergoing, a Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL – A or H) course or, already in possession of an ICAO equivalent licence, would also be considered.
* In addition, candidates should possess the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (S.S.C.E) or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in one sitting, including English Language, Mathematics and Physics.
The candidate must be a Nigerian National and must possess the following qualities:
* Between 22 – 28 years old. (No candidate will be considered aged 28 and above)
* Fluency in, and have a proper understanding of the English Language.
* Candidate will be expected to demonstrate a keen interest and knowledge at aviation related subjects.
* The selection process will involve written examinations, problem solving, computer-based aptitude test, medical and series of interviews.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should send their hand written applications enclosing detailed copy of curriculum vitae, photocopies of all credentials, N.Y.S.C discharge certificate, birth certificate and two (2) passport photographs. Details should be sent on or before 30th July, 2009 to:
The General Manager (HR)
Bristow Helicopters (Nig.) Ltd
Old Domestic Wing, M.M. Airport,
P.O. Box 11, Ikeja Lagos.
Only shortlisted candidates from applications received on or before 30th July, 2009 will be acknowledged and subsequently invited for interview.
Note: Previous applicants need not apply.