Posted on :
7 Nov, 2012
7 Nov, 2012
Applications are hereby invited from qualified and resourceful candidates to fill in the following vacancies in a hospital in Abuja:
1) Rheumatology (Ref: CR /20 12):
2) Anesthesiology (Ref: CAN/2012):
3) Paediatrics (Ref: CPAE/2012):
4) Neurology (Ref: CNLT/2012):
5) Radiology (Ref CRAD/2012)
6) Interventional Cardiology (Ref CICAR /2012)
All consultants must have Fellowship of the Nigerian Postgraduate Medical College or the West African Postgraduate Medical College or its equivalent, and must be registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria with current practicing license,
7) Dental Surgeon (Ref: DNS/20I2): Dental officers should have BDS or its equivalent from a recognized institution, with at least 2 years cognate experience. Must be registered with relevant professional bodies.
8) Dental Technologist (Ref DTG/2012): Minimum of HND in Dental Technology with 2 years relevant experience.
9) Dental Therapist (Ref DTP/2012): Must have HND in Dental Therapy with 2 years relevant experience.
10) Dental Assistant (Ref DAS/2012): Must have a Diploma in Dental Surgery Assistance (D.S.A) with 2 years relevant experience.
11) Senior Medical Officers (Ref: SM012012): Should have MBBS from a recognized medical school. Must be registered with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria with at least 5 years post-qualification experience.
12) Medical Officers (Ref: MO/2012): Same as above with at least 2 years post qualification experience.
13) Dietician: (Ref/OIET/2012): Should have minimum of B.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics with at least 2 years post NYSC experience.
14) Principal Laboratory Scientist (Ref: PLS/2012): Should have AIMIT or BMLS with 8 years post NYSC experience, preference will be given to Heamatology/Chemical pathology specialist.
15) Senior Laboratory Scientist (Ref: SLS/2O12); Should have AIMLT or BMLS with 6 years post NYSC experience, preference wilt be given to Heamatology/Chemical pathology specialist.
16) Laboratory Scientist: (Ref: LS:/2012): Should have AIMLT or BMLS with 2 years post NYSC experience, preference will be given to Parasitological/Medical Microbiology.
17) Medical Imaging Scientists (Ref/MIS/2O12): with at least 2 years post NYSC experience, B.Sc in Radiography from an accredited institution. Full registration with Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria-RRBN; current practicing license: NYSC discharge certificate or exemption. Proficiency with modern imaging techniques an advantage
18) Optometrist (Ref/OPTO/2012): A degree in Optometry and must be registered with the Optometry and Dispensing Opticians Board of Nigeria (ODOBN) with evidence of current practicing license.
19) Optician: (Ref/OPT/2012): minimum of 2 years experience on the job with relevant qualifications.
20) Pharmacist: (Ref: PHC/2012): Must have B.Pharm and registered member of PCN with at least 2 years post NYSC experience.
21) Senior Nursing Officers (Ref: SNO/2012): Must have at least 10 years post qualification experience.
22) Anaesthetic Nurse: (Ref: AN/2012): Must have at least 3-5 years post-qualification experience.
23) Dialysis Nurses: (Ret: DN/2012): Must have at least 3-5 years post qualification experience.
24) Admin Officers: (Ref: AO/2012): Degree in Humanities/Social sciences with at least 2 years post NYSC experience in similar position.
25) Human Resources Executive: (Ref: HRE/2012): Degree in Humanities/Social Sciences with at least 4 years post NYSC experience in a Human Resource position. Professional membership of CIPMN, NIM or NITAD an advantage.
26) Human Resources Officers: (Ref: HRO/2012): Degree in Humanities//Social Sciences with at least 2 years post NYSC experience in similar position. Professional membership of CIPMN, NIM or NITAD an added advantage.
27) Business Development Officers (Ref: 800/2012): B.Sc in Social Sciences with at least 2 years experience either in Public Relations or marketing. Must be a go..getter and must have good interpersonal skills.
28) Medical Secretaries: (Ref MS/2012): HND in Secretarial Studies/Administration with minimum of 2 years experience. Must be a good communicator, personable and dedicated. Professional certification is an added advantage.
29) Mechanical Engineer: (Ret: ME/2012): Should have minimum of HND with 2 years cognate experience.
30) Plumbers: (Ref: PLB/2012): HND in Civil Engineering with 2 years experience in plumbing work.
31) Head of Security: ( Ref: HOSJ2O12): Minimum of OND with military or paramilitary experience.
32) Cook/Chef (Ref: CCK/2012): Must be Male with minimum of 5years experience. Must be proficient in the preparation of Continental and African Dishes.
33) Mortuary Attendants: (Ret: MN2012) Must have a minimum of secondary school certificate, and 3 years experience on the job.
Finance and Accounts
34) Head of Finance & Account: (Ret HFA/2012): B.Sc/HND in Accounting/Finance with not less than 8 years post experience. Possession of MBA and ICAN or other related professional qualifications will be added advantage.
35) Principal Accountant: (Ret: PAC/2012): B.Sc/HND in Accounting/Finance with at least 6 years post NYSC experience. Possession of MBA and ICAN or at her related professional qualifications will be added advantage.
36) Senior Accountant: (Ret: SAC/2012): Must have at least4 years post NYSC experience
37) Audit Officer (Ret: AO/2012): BSC/HND in Accounting with at least 2 years post NYSC Accounting/Audit experience
38) Cashier/Audit Clerks: (Ret: CAC/2012); At least OND in Accounting/Business Administration.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2012
Method of Application
Application and updated CV should be sent to:
The Advertiser, P.M.B 515 Garki Abuja
The subject of application should reference the post applied for and code