Working at Mara Group is a fast-paced and dynamic experience. We tend to recruit people who are energetic, like to be given responsibility, who thrive under pressure, enjoy being given the freedom to try new ideas, and who can hit the ground running. If this sound like you and you are ready for a new challenge we would like to hear from you. Mara Technologies recruits HR and Admin Manager
Experience : 3-7 Years of Experience in similar field from a reputable organization.
Qualifications : Degree in Business Management, Human Resources, Social Sciences or related field from a reputable institution.
- Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
- Allocate human resources, ensuring appropriate matches between personnel.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommend needed changes.
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, and employee relations.
- Analyze training needs to design employee development, language training and health and safety programs.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
Note : Online Apptitude test is not required.
Click here to view Job and Apply Online