Granite Services International, Inc. helps power the world, building industries and creating solutions to some of our customers’ most complex energy problems. We are a global leader in providing field service solutions to the power generation, oil & gas, nuclear, wind, and power & water segments.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: HR Generalist
- The HR Generalist I will provide world class Human Resource services to a Granite business unit by assisting with employee relations, training, compliance, and HR programs.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Provide support to functions by assisting with employee relations, training, and compliance
- Provide tactical HR support to line managers to ensure alignment with business needs
- Assist with the implementation of HR programs and projects to ensure an efficient and effective organization, including onboarding and off boarding, change agility, and compliance
- Collect, analyze, and report HR statistics to capture metrics, demonstrate progression, and make recommendations for improvement
- Deal with employee queries relating to pay disputes, benefits, work related issues, etc.
- Prepare and conduct employee relations and integrity investigations
- Implement new processes and procedures in order to improve efficiency and productivity
- Collaborate with the recruitment team to screen candidates and conduct interviews in order to hire the best personnel for each position
- Partner with HR functional teams to implement and administer global programs in the region
- Lead investigations and work with GSI counsel(s) to represent the organization in legal matters as applicable
- Assist the HR Manager with analysis and maintenance of local, statutory programs as applicable
- Assist HR Managers with resolving performance evaluation forms
- Assist with field employee communications regarding HR programs
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities:
- Demonstrated global business acumen
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid project and time management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt and implement change agility programs
Education and/or Experience
- Two or more years of experience in an HR role demonstrating experience in named areas, specifically- Employee Relations, Talent Management, Performance Management and Recruiting/Staffing; PHR certification strongly preferred.
- HR experience in construction/maintenance variable manpower preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related field is preferred.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online