Posted on :
18 Jan, 2011
18 Jan, 2011
Huawei is a leading telecom solutions provider. Through continuous customer-centric innovation, we have established end-to-end advantages in Telecom Network Infrastructure, Application & Software, Professional Services and Devices. With comprehensive strengths in wireline, wireless and IP technologies, Huawei has gained a leading position in the All-IP convergence age.
Huawei’s products and solutions cover wireless producls (HSDPAlWCDMAIEDGEf GPRSIGSM, CDMA2000 h:EV-DO/CDMA2000 1X, WiMAX), core network products ( IMS, Mobile Soft switch, NGN ), network products (FTTx, xDSL, Optical, Routers, LAN Switch)” application and software (IN, mobile data service, BOSS), as well as terminals (UMTSfCDMA). Major products are based on Huawei’s self-designed ASIC chips and shared platforms to provide high quality and cost-effective products and solutions with quick response.
Job Title: Field Maintenance Engineer
Department: Managed Services Department
• Bachelor’s Degree in telecommunication or relevant field.
• Energetic and studious; be able to travel
• At least 5 years experiences in telecommunications maintenance
• At least 3 years FM Management experience
• Experience in Generator, solar power system. satellite transmission or sites security in preferred
• Familiar with managed services business mode, experience in managed services field.
• Excellent written, oral and listening skills in English.
General Requirements for the position;
• Experience in a Telecom Engineering Company, Telecoms Vendor or ICT is preferred and is of top-priority.
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Computer Science or telecommunications Engineering or relevant Degree as applicable
• Good Customer service orientation, communication skills, good team spirit and has ability to work independently.
• Should be ready to work under pressure in all kind of working condition.
• Proficient in Microsoft office(word, excel and PowerPoint)
• Applicants should be open to Ieaming new skills and technology
• Self-motivated, flexible, enthusiastic and fluent in English both oral and written.
• Must be ready for international project to the other African countries.
• Successful applicants should be Goal-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills, and be a very good team player.
Method of Application
All applications must be sent via email to the outlined email address and must be received not later than 20th January 2011. Applicants should specify on their applications and CV’s the Job title, Job Code and the Job Position they are applying for and should save their C.V with their names and job title. All applications that do not follow the instructions above will be disqualified.
Contact for all applications: [email protected]