Posted on :
18 Jan, 2011
Huawei Technologies is a leader in providing next generation telecommunications networks for operators around the world. The company is committed to providing innovative and customized products, services and solutions to create long-term value and potential growth for its customers.
Huawei’s products and solutions cover wireless producls (HSDPAlWCDMAIEDGEf GPRSIGSM, CDMA2000 h:EV-DO/CDMA2000 1X, WiMAX), core network products ( IMS, Mobile Soft switch, NGN ), network products (FTTx, xDSL, Optical, Routers, LAN Switch)” application and software (IN, mobile data service, BOSS), as well as terminals (UMTSfCDMA). Major products are based on Huawei’s self-designed ASIC chips and shared platforms to provide high quality and cost-effective products and solutions with quick response.
Job Title: GSM/UMTS Technical Sales Engineer
Department: Technical Sales Department
• Must have Vendor or operator experience (either Ericsson. A1catel.
NSN, Nokia, MTN. Zain, Bharti) having both is an added advantage
• Ability to be flexible and work independently. Should be able to travel
• Applicants must have technical sales experience and technical background
• Bachelor or higher degree in telecommunication Engineering!
Electrical/Computer/Electronic Engineering is required
• Applicants must have GSM/UMTS experience and knowledge of 2G-
3G is necessary.
• Applicants should be Nigerian
• Minimum of 4-5 years post NYSC experience is required
Primary Work Location: Lagos
Required Work Location: Nigeria
General Requirements for the position;
• Experience in a Telecom Engineering Company, Telecoms Vendor or ICT is preferred and is of top-priority.
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Computer Science or telecommunications Engineering or relevant Degree as applicable
• Good Customer service orientation, communication skills, good team spirit and has ability to work independently.
• Should be ready to work under pressure in all kind of working condition.
• Proficient in Microsoft office(word, excel and PowerPoint)
• Applicants should be open to Ieaming new skills and technology
• Self-motivated, flexible, enthusiastic and fluent in English both oral and written.
• Must be ready for international project to the other African countries.
• Successful applicants should be Goal-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills, and be a very good team player.
Method of Application
All applications must be sent via email to the outlined email address and must be received not later than 20th January 2011. Applicants should specify on their applications and CV’s the Job title, Job Code and the Job Position they are applying for and should save their C.V with their names and job title. All applications that do not follow the instructions above will be disqualified.
Contact for all applications: [email protected]