Workforce Management Centre – Our client, a reputable EPC Contractor, is currently recruiting suitably and qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- To design and implement an ambitious, forward thinking HR Strategy to ensure delivery of strategic and operational business plans in the company.
- Contribute to the strategic planning process in the business and continuously ensure alignment of HR initiatives to key business drivers.
- Revise the business organisation structures, role profiles, manning levels and competencies to ensure that they support the current and future requirements of the business.
- Ensure the organisation has a clear understanding of the labour/immigration laws and regulations of Nigeria.
- Formulating the HR policies for the company including code of conduct for personnel as well as compensation & benefits, rules and regulations, staff procedures and policies.
- Develop and implement a communication strategy that allows a better cascade of information throughout the business.
- Direct change initiatives and builds commitment to implement changes to improve business performance.
- Implement SAP HR module effectively; maintain all HR related records in full accuracy in SAP at all times.
Qualification & Experience
- First degree in Social Sciences or related field.
- Professional certification in HR (such CIPM, CIPD, SHRM) is compulsory.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years HR related experience, 5 of which should be in managerial position.
- Must have in-depth knowledge about the operational needs of the Business.
- Business driven with strong financial acumen.
- Must have a good knowledge of Human Resource Business Manuals, organizational development, talent management, performance management, workforce planning, retention strategies etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Sound knowledge of local and international labour relations.
- Business English is essential.
Skills & Competencies:
- High energy, pragmatic and a ‘can do’ attitude, creating a positive culture in the company.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Open, honest and direct communicator.
- Customer focus, both internal and external, promoting the company as a preferred employer in the market.
- Ability to deliver results, meeting people goals and achieving employee satisfaction.
- Excellent negotiation and conflict management dealing with sensitive employee relation’s issues, while recognizing the sensitivities of cultural differences.
Application Closing Date
23rd December, 2016.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly forward their CV’s to: [email protected] Kindly indicate “HR Manager” as the subject of the email.