HYT Consulting – Our client is a multinational FMCG and a fast growing producers/manufacturer of various types of goods. As a result of business expansion and capacity building, unique career opportunities exist in the organization for highly competent and self-motivated professionals; the company is looking to fill the vacant position:
Job Title: Store Keeper
Report To: Warehouse Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
- Receive materials from suppliers and enter into the appropriate books i.e the GRN & STOCK CARDS E.TC.
- Record all stock items that are issued out to other dept. /sections with proper approvals.
- Sort and place inventory in storage areas, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, types and product code.
- Fill requisition for materials and assist in stock taking.
- Keep record of materials or items received or distributed in accordance with established procedure.
- Generate requisition for all stock items, while maintaining stock and re-order level at all times. And ensure first in first out rule.
- Maintain daily/weekly cycle counts of all stock items and submit stock level to the manager.
- Inspect materials received for quantity, quality, condition & spec.
- Ensure monthly stock taking and the stock/value report must be submitted to the management latest 1st of the each month.
- Items received and issued should be posted into the system.
- Items that came first into the store first should be the first to leave the store FIFO.
- Store racks must arrange and labeled as well as demarcated.
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you by management from time to time. e
- Assures all completed orders are properly tagged when delivered to packing/shipping station.
Qualifications and Experience
- OND in Accounting, Business Administration, Purchasing & Supply or any Social Science Discipline
- 2 years’ experience in FMCG and/or Food manufacturing industry.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Manual flexibility and ability to lift minimum of 50 lbs to operate machinery and move drums.
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2013
Method of Application
Interested qualified candidates should send their updated CVs to: [email protected] with the position you are applying for.