Dangote Sugar Refinery Plc commenced business in March 2000 as the sugar division of Dangote Industries Limited. The sugar-refining factory at Apapa port was commissioned in 2001 with an initial installed capacity to process 600,000 MT of raw sugar per annum.
The refinery has since undergone two expansions increasing the production capacity to about 1.44 million MT per annum, making it the largest sugar refinery in sub Saharan Africa and second largest in the world.
Job Title: Instrument Engineer
- Coordination of maintenance activities for smooth and efficient operation in the refinery. Design, modify, configure and commission new systems.
- Responsible for accurate documentation and adherence to procedures in accordance with ISO 9001-2008
- Responsible for identifying technologies for new applications
Qualification & Experience
- Minimum of first degree or HND in Electrical Electronic Engineering for instrumentation and control engineering.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks
- At least 5 (five) years work experience in an industrial, team oriented and collaborative environment.
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- Must have knowledge of Health, Safety & Environment practice
- Pay attention to details and have strong analytical skills
- Not more than 40 years
Method of Application
Interested candidates should please forward their CVs to [email protected]
, Latest 24th January 2012. Use position applied for as email subject. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.