Nigeria LNG Limited
was incorporated as a limited liability company on May 17, 1989, to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for export.
The company has a wholly-owned subsidiary, Bonny Gas Transport (BGT) Limited, which provides shipping services for NLNG and Nigeria LNG Ship Manning Limited which provides personnel for all of NLNG’s Vessels.
Our LNG is delivered to an ever-expanding list of ports in cities around the world.
Job Title: Instrument Supervisor/ Trainer
– Electrical/ Electronics Engineering or Physics.
– Minimum of 7 years experience in a petro-chemical/engineering company with at least 3 years spent in a Supervisory role.
– Possess strong computer skills in MS Office software.
– Not be more than 35 years old.
Class of Degree
– Minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related discipline.
The deadline for applications to be received is Thursday 18th August 2011.