Internet Solutions Nigeria Limited (ISN) is a leading Systems Integrator & Connectivity Provider serving a diverse client base in various sectors in Nigeria and West Africa since 1997.
ISN delivers the most reliable, robust, high performance IT solutions and services IT infrastructure to industries, corporate, residential, off-shore and rural areas clients. ISN is an Internet Service Provider (ISP), Application Service Provider (ASP), and Web related applications and services focusing on the Design, implementation, supply and maintenance of bandwidth and managed Wide Area Network (WAN) solutions, for mission critical environments.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Processing of staff salary and other financial welfare activities
- Issuing and Sending soft copy invoices to Clients promptly
- Posting of confirmed payments into Clients accounts (Hosting Clients).
- Preparation of monthly billing report and reconciliation with Accounts software.
- Ensures that Clients accounts are properly updated and reconciled
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts in Accounts software.
- Visitation / call to suppliers to VALIDATE prices on their invoices / receipts
- Attending TARC meetings at LIRS Alausa on behalf of the company
- Other task that are relevant to your Unit/Department operations
Job Title: Account Manager
- You will be expected to familiarize yourself, through formal and informal training, of all aspects of the company’s product and services and ensure every effort is made at achieving your sales target.
- You will handle ISN Marketing portfolio, to initiate, design and manage ISN marketing strategies
- You will ensure all the proper company processes are followed which includes proper documentation, invoicing and payment collection for each sale.
- You will coordinate your efforts with the Technical Teams to ensure that your sales are serviced and a Job Completion Form is obtained.
- You will require to submit a weekly sales report which will include all visits and communication with potential clients.
- You are expected to generate presentations, offers, and proposals on the company products and services in the course of your work.
Job Title: IT Personnel
- Escalating customers complains to appropriate unit for resolution
- System Administration and Troubleshooting
- Initiate and Implement 1st level troubleshooting
- Attending to Clients needs and problems
- Setting up of new connections
- Reporting to your Supervisor
- Performing other Tasks that are relevant to your Unit/Department operations
Application Closing Date
24th February, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s only to: [email protected]
Note: The subject of the mail should be in this format for each application. Example: IT/Years of experience/Degree/Qualification – IT/3/BTech/CCNA.