Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by one of its clients in the telecoms service industry to recruit candidates with expertise in web service to manage and improve efficiency for its operations in Nigeria, in the capacity below:
Job Title: Java Developer
Job Reference: 1095
- Creates user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets.
- Designing and conducting tests.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Minimum of 5 years work experience with qualifications such as Java Applets, Web Programming Skills, Teamwork, Web User Interface Design, etc
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Struts2, Grails, Spring)
- Experience with JasperReports
- Experience with test-driven development
- The potential candidate must have experience in web service
- Proven hands-on experience in Software Development and Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object-Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should apply below