Posted on :
6 May, 2012
Sceneworld is a Business Consultancy firm focused on small/medium businesses. Our goal is to provide our clients with the support they need to grow their businesses by providing them with value -added and convenient services in a friendly atmosphere. The following are existing vacancies in different Industries within our Client’s Companies. Only Applicants who meet the requirements will be contacted.
• 3-4years post University Experience
• Strong working experience in Java with a focus on developing and consuming web services, utilizing J2EE technologies
• Experience in the core development in Spring, web application using established frameworks such as Spring MVC and Struts.
• Paired programming and agile development experience
• Ability to implement high- quality software products to deliver to a global audience
• Ability to consume web services from our eBroker, eCrm & ePortfolio products and other cloud based services.
• Understanding of object oriented design, design patterns, data structures and multithreaded algorithms
• Experience with Web Services is a plus
• Experience with XML technologies, Microsoft .NET and PHP are added advantages
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented and strong analytical skills
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while juggling multiple projects
• BS or MS in Computer Science or any other related course
• Any Java or other Professional certifications are added advantages
Qualified and interested candidates should send their resumes to [email protected] on or before Monday 7th May 2012, stating the job position “Java Software Engineer” as the subject of the mail.