JNC International is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Marketing Support Executive
Key Requirements for this Role:
- Procure, manage and work with creative and design agencies to deliver high quality brand creative to be deployed consistently across all market materials.
- Identification of opportunities within the digital marketing channels and management of social media channels.
- Good copy-writing skills writing and proofreading copy.
- Managing and developing the company website.
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including product specialists, key account managers, and other sales team members.
- Sourcing adverting opportunities and placing adverts.
- Managing the production, update and distribution of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs.
- Liaising with designers and printers and third parties to project manage sales and marketing materials and campaigns.
- Coordinating conferences, workshops, seminars, and exhibitions.
- Conducting market research such as customer questionnaires.
- Producing reports to support the product management team on an ongoing basis.
- Evaluating marketing campaigns.
- Monitoring industry competitor activity
- Tracking costs and reporting Return-on-Spend on JNC Conferences, events and marketing activities.
- An HND or BSc in relevant discipline.
- Graphics and creative development skills.
- Firsthand experience of working within a marketing role.
- Website management
- Highly knowledgeable with the Microsoft packages especially Powerpoints, Excel, Word, Corel Draw.
- Excellent writing and Presentation skills.
- Self motivated but able to work well in a team.
- Ability to work under pressure, managing multiple projects to tight deadlines.
- Experience in copy writing and advertising will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2013
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected]