Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for an Executive Expert [Livestock] for our client who is a mid-size agricultural processing company.
Job Title: Executive Expert [Livestock]
The Executive Expert [Livestock] is primarily responsible for leading the company’s value addition initiatives. These initiatives are focused on strengthening the company’s ability to meet and exceed its business plan, and ultimately to create value for shareholders.
- Governance: Strengthen corporate governance, as well as company processes and controls.
- Strategy: Develop and oversee implementation of strategic growth initiatives.
- Human resources: Identify human resource gaps and oversee recruitment of senior executives to augment the strength of the company’s team.
- Operations: Identify opportunities for improved efficiency and work with the senior team to resolve.
- Sales, marketing & distribution: Identify and resolve any sales, marketing, and product distribution challenges or constraints.
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Economics or a related course
- MBA would be an added advantage
- Must have led, managed, or had senior level responsibility in an agribusiness company. C-level or divisional position where clear responsibility for cross functional teams and P&L.
- 15-years of relevant agribusiness operating experience.
- Evidenced long-term commitment and interest in Sub-Saharan Africa and in Nigeria in particular.
- Leadership skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with multi-cultural Founders/CEOs of SME companies in Nigeria.
- Comfortable with no frills travel within Nigeria.
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves at the company where necessary.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below