AFM RECRUIT is a recruiting and outsourcing Firm based in lekki phase 1. We are looking to hire an excellent and well experienced SALES ENGINEER for a client of ours who are into engineering and petroleum products.
Job Title: Sales Engineer
As a business and sales engineer you will be expected to sale the products of the company to existing and new clients both within Lagos and other states determining where the company wants.
The candidate will have to regularly get deals for the company to boost the growth of the organization.
Serves customers by identifying their needs; engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements. Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, architects, and other professional and technical personnel.
- Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes.
- Develops customer’s staff by providing technical information and training.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; advising customer on product, service, or equipment adherence to requirements; advising customer on needed actions.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Problem Solving, Product Knowledge, Selling to Customer Needs
- Software Requirements, Product Development, Presentation Skills
- General Programming Skills, Technical Understanding, Verbal Communication, Requirements Analysis, Innovation.
- The candidate must be a graduate grounded with in the area of sales and marketing of engineering and petroleum products.
- The candidate must be a DEGREE HOLDER OF either B.SC OR HND holder in engineering or petrol chemical engineering.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cv to:
[email protected] or [email protected]