A leading Pharmaceutical company requires the services of a young, energetic and intelligent applicant to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Chairman
- This role will be responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support.
Major responsibilities will include:
- Providing office support services, maintain records, and assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and events.
- Maintain effective schedules of the Chairman; manage communications within and outside the company and proyide administrative support to the Chairman.
- The chosen candidate must have analytical and problem solving skills, effective communication skills and must be proficient in Microsoft applications.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (MBA will be an added advantage) with 5 years relevant experience.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV’s with passport sized photographs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.