Savvy Capire, is a Facility Management Company that provides solutions to commercial, residential buildings and work place management. We have offices and operational presence in four African countries – Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HVAC Engineer
Job Description/ Summary
- To supervise, direct, implement and evaluate the maintenance, installation, and repair of heating, ventilating, and air conditioning equipment, including the recruitment and supervision of personnel.
- Direct installation, repair and maintenance of HVAC equipment including air handlers, chilling and heating systems, air quality equipment etc.
- Write and receive work orders; plan, supervise, and monitor work of HVAC technicians
- Provide technical assistance in diagnosis and report of mechanical systems, recommend and supervise execution of corrective actions
- Insure installation and repairs are performed in accordance with company standard
- Provide costing for repairs, replacement, and installation of HVAC units and parts
- Coordinate work between HVAC technicians and other technician or artisan on site for smooth project delivery
- Develop and effectively implement preventative maintenance schedule for clients with AMC
- Organise monthly routine check of technicians’ tools and equipment.
- Identify training needs of HVAC staffs; develop and facilitate delivery of internal and external training for apprentice.
- Write and present weekly/ monthly reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Directors, CEO and Head of Unit
- Higher National Diploma or Certificate (HND/City & Guide,Trade test)
- 10 to 15 years’ experience in the field of maintenance on oil and gas production installations.
- A working knowledge of ducting, piping and installations of units
- Practical knowledge and experience installation and in repairs of all AC brands
- Specific professional knowledge: CMIMS: SAP/R3
- Preferably applicant living close to office location is a major consideration.
Job Title: Sales Executive (Contract)
- The Contract Sales Representative reports to the Sales Manager and will be given specific performance targets and upon satisfactory evaluation of his/her performance against specific targets and performance standards within the stipulated period of their contract, he/she may be offered a permanent contract of employment with Savvy Capire Partners Ltd.
- Sales of company services and convert in record time.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing and prospective customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison.
- Identify and explore new sales opportunities.
- Execute of sales plans and strategies as required.
- Liaise with operations unit in job inspection, pricing and margin for business profitability.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries.
- Monitor competitor activities and provide strategy to match competition.
- Monitor market trends, communicate and liaise internally and externally.
- Prepare and submit weekly marketing plan to the Sales Manager
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Directors, and CEO of the Company
Desired Candidate Profile:
- B.Sc/HND/OND in any field (minimum of 2nd class lower division/lower credit) obtained from a recognized university/polytechnic
- Experience: Not less than two years of experience in service industry, preferably marketing of services for facility management will be an added advantage
- Must not be above 35 years
- Excellent planning and organizing skills Excellent customer relation skills Excellent communication skills Computer skills, including MS Office, PowerPoint, etc
- Good presentation skill both oral and written.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills Excellent customer relation skills Excellent communication skills
- Computer skills, including MS Office, PowerPoint, etc
- Interested candidates should be resident in s and its environs.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2016.
Job Title: HVAC Technician
- To provide skilled work in the installation, repair, operation, and maintenance of
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning (AC) equipment and systems at various stations.
- The incumbent is assigned to the Refrigeration / Air- Conditioning department of Facility Maintenance Section. S/he is report to the Maintenance Foreman for all assigned duties as an Air Conditioning Mechanic.
- The program is to install, diagnose faulty equipment/systems, and make repairs on large systems that provide for a variety of air conditioning functions such as cooling, humidifying, dehumidifying, cleaning, filtering, circulation and repair of appliances.
- General maintenance of Air conditioner (Split, Standing and Industrial Units)
- Carries out preventive maintenance of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning equipment and systems.
- Minor repairs of faulty equipment and HVAC parts.
- Carries out routine checks and logs of the status of AC units and equipment.
- Requisitions for materials required for the smooth operation of the service.
- Assists in verification of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning spares purchased/supplied
- Any other job assigned by the superior from time to time
- Certificate of Artisanship / City and Guild Craft certificate, Trade Test 1,2&3, OND in R &A field.
- 5 years experience in heavy Central Air Conditioning Plant
- Practical knowledge and experience installation and in repairs of all AC brands.
- Knowledge: General knowledge about Electrical jobs.
- Good communication and customer relationship skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Excellent work etiquette
- Should also have good knowledge of general health and safety
- A valid Nigerian driver’s license is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their resume in a PDF, or Word Document to: email@example.com Subject of the mail should be Position applied for: ” HVAC Enginner”,”HVAC Technician” or Sales Executive”.
Hardcopy of resume can be submitted at Office:
The Human Resources Manager,
Savvy Capire Partners Limited,
F15 City Mall Onikan,